01 November 2009

blog wagon

Alex and I painted last Wednesday.  It was nice because I had been really busy and hadn't found time for any sort of creativity.  While Alex painted a portrait of a woman, I painted...


A nude back with a very flat butt,


An avocado,


And a ten minute portrait of Frida.

It was really nice to make time for painting again, I'm going to try to make it a weekly habit.  Which might be hard, because I started NaNoWriMo today.  It might be absolutely insane of me, but I'm going to try.  It's an intensive writing contest where you attempt to write a novel of 50,000 words in 30 days.  Which wouldn't be too hard if you weren't a senior in college, juggling research papers, midterms, and a work study job.


I bought new boots.  Which I love.

Anyways, I am back on the blogging wagon.  I'm going to the Day of the Dead Festival tomorrow, so I'll post pictures from that and Halloween. 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!