29 November 2009

easy like sunday morning


- This morning, I made these.  Yum, yum, yum!  I love home fries in restaurants, but before now had never been able to recreate that smoky, spicy, crunchy deliciousness.  With poached eggs on top?  Oh my.
- I know I already posted about this, but I'm still celebrating the completion of my novel!  Next November, don't be put off by the insanity, it is so worth it, and just... ah... I can't say enough about it.
- I enjoyed this secret this morning on PostSecret:

 Does anybody else check PostSecret first thing Sunday mornings?  It's such a bizarre feeling of connectedness that I feel while reading them, knowing many other strangers are doing the same thing.
- This NPR article made me laugh... there's even math behind it!  It's funny, I always cut mine into rectangles, even though I think diagonal looks better, but somehow I've always felt as if diagonals make sandwiches smaller. 
- I just ordered the book Truth and Beauty: A Friendship by Ann Patchett after my mother called from Antarctica, raving about it.  I'll post my thoughts after I read it.

Have a lovely, relaxing Sunday...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is also great! I didn't know you were so into cooking and painting! They're all great! I've never really painted before, but you've maybe inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!