26 February 2010

[this moment]

Feeling inspired by the lovely soulemama and her [this moment] idea...
A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
This is something I do with words in my journals, but I love the idea of doing it here with a picture.  Although I can't resist adding just a couple words.  If you would like to join in, please leave a link to your moment in the comments to share.

 
-- Brother -- Sunshine -- Conversation --

2 comments:

  1. i love this! thank you for sharing your moment. enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about your post here, but I did post a moment today. I think you saw it. My post was a photo and the only text included was the title of the post and the title of the photo. I was thinking about #17 in The Elements of Style and made 17. Omit Needless Words the title of my post. I added a photo of something I had been absently staring at while thinking about #17 (A dusty cake plate filled with crocheted sweets). The title of my post seemed to disappear and people have only seen the photo. Interesting... I'm always intrigued by what draws attention and what doesn't.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!