10 May 2010

stickers

Hello!
Just a quick note on this sunny Monday afternoon.
I just listed this sticker set in the shop, the same stickers you guys saw in the last post.
They're a summer set, all bright colors and full of sunshine!
I'm just so pleased with the way they came out... and have been sticking them on everything!
I'll be posting a set of these elephant stickers later this week
So keep your eye out for that!
It's finals week, so I should get back to the books...
Have a happy week!

p.s.
Stephanie's post about gin & tonics is making me so excited for this summer to start... my freedom from school begins Thursday!
Also, I can't get enough of the new Black Keys; go listen at NPR!

4 comments:

  1. Those stickers are sweet. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!!! you create the cutest things!

    p.s. LOVE the black keys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will have to check back for the elephants, i know someone who would love them.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!