28 June 2010

slow motion earrings

I'm having one of those days where I am literally moving in slow motion.  Procrastination at its absolute finest.  I have errands to run, people to meet, an entire house to pack up... but nope.  I'm sitting here sipping some ice water, eating a tomato, and adding a couple of pairs of earrings to the shop.  And I am quite alright with that.
So go look, because unfortunately I'm taking the whole shop down pretty soon.  Something about being in Antarctica makes me feel like keeping it open would be difficult.
Click on the images to see them in the shop.

Does this week feel NEW or what?

5 comments:

  1. i know the feeling. the only thing i've gotten accomplished today is going to the grocery store. oh well. there's always tomorrow :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those days Often! Usually I’ll be like “Oh I can’t wait for Saturday so I can actually get things done!” But then Saturday comes and there I am, sitting on my couch with a hot cup of coffee and my computer in front of me….wasting hours away, haha :).
    ps. Thanks for your sweet comment on my weekend post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a day like the one you describe. I hope you enjoy it fully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes you need to do NOTHING. to just sit and drink water and blog :)

    love these earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! I'm so jealous! I adooore boston. I may be doing a quick little getaway there in a few weeks and am so excited!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!