24 May 2011

tuesday's instax: i love you

i had my mom take this photo, and i'm kind of glad it came out a little awkward with my head chopped off because it makes it's that much more appropriate.  sent this instax to kev last week in a package that was waiting for him when he got home from australia.  since denver and charlotte (where i am currently) are too far apart, i'm taking a brief hiatus from my stint out east to visit him for a week.  i go to denver next tuesday!

in sad news, my instax camera died a rather anticlimactic death.  one of the rollers refuses to work and even after completely taken it apart, no digs.  so i'm on to number two.  i'm making a padded rubber case for this one, so hopefully it lasts a little longer than three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!