16 July 2011

New Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS







As much as I love my Fujifilm Finepix s1000, and as much as I admire it for lasting longer than any other electronic I've ever owned, its clunkiness was not cutting it for my roaming lifestyle.  I was missing out on shots because I had to wrestle it out of a bag, and struggling with a big heavy hunk hanging around my neck while navigating Vietnamese alleys.  It will still be in rotation, but a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS arrived on my doorstep last night and I got to try it out for the first time today.  It's a lot of fun, and even smaller than I thought it would be.  I'm certainly still getting to know it, but it performed pretty well today, and I think it might have been exactly what I needed.  Here are some (rare vertical) photos that I took with it today... some little glimpses into my magical day gallivanting around Boston with some old, wonderful friends.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!
    Thank you for your coment!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pepper and seed photo was gorgeous....now i want to eat chilis!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pepper shot is hot (hee hee) but the building. love it. green lands!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!