19 June 2012

New Camera: SuperHeadz Slim and Wide






 I picked up another camera a few weeks ago, a SuperHeadz Slim Wide.  It's a fun bright red toy camera, with a little white flower in the corner.  It takes ultra wide shots, adding a vignette effect and really contrasted hues.  I just developed the first roll of film, and learned a few lessons on what it can and can't do.  It's had some strange light leaks and flares, like that first one encapsulating Kevin, but what can I say?  I think he's hot - maybe my camera agrees.

2 comments:

  1. I've been itching to get my hands on one of these cameras. I've seen so many people use them and love how the photos turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely way of seeing, no matter which camera you pick up.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!