14 December 2012

weird birds shop!





Hi Friends!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that if you want to get your order from the Weird Birds Shop in time for Christmas, you should order things this weekend so we can mail them out on Monday.  

I am taking custom orders for earrings, and we also can discuss custom designs for boxes or wooden plaques.  Go check it out, and let us know if there's something you want us to make especially for you or your loved one!

Have a wonderful weekend, hug those that you love extra hard.

3 comments:

  1. Liz, do you sell your earrings at the Green Light Boutique in downtown Missoula? I was there doing a bit of christmas shopping yesterday and I spotted some earrings that look exactly like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelton! Yes, I'm so glad you recognized them! I mailed them, so I haven't seen them on display yet. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Established transportation infrasctructure for a plethora of lifestlye, dining and entertainment.
    the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!